Saturday 1 August 2009

Not Wookey-- Spooky



This is the long tunnel which you go through from the Market Harborough side heading for Brixworth it is quite long and very dark, that little white spot in the middle there is the far end. Now I only had a wind up torch so I had to walk through the tunnel, no problem, so I thought, and off I went. Nearly 3/4 way through and a bit tired of winding up the torch I decided to walk towards the light. As I was walking though, I had the strangest feeling something had peeled itself off the wall of the tunnel, and was gliding along beside me. No, I did not stick my hand out to see if I was right and if I was still alone, I kept walking, eyes firmly set on the Light at the end of the Tunnel. Going back the way the torch remained firmly wound up and me, whistling a merry marching tune, my hair if I had any would have staunchly upright,of that I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment